Monday, February 9, 2009

Long day, presents & belly pics.

So yesterday was a really long day. My grandmother turned 89 and we made the drive to go to her party. She is 3-3.5 hrs away depending on who is driving.. lol. We hit the road at 7am and after a pee break and a stop for gas we arrived around 10am. Yea.. I was driving.. lol. The place got full quick and we had a nice time. Around 1/1:30pm we left there to visit my godparents. We don't get to see them often and they are so excited about this little ones upcoming arrival. We hung out there for quite some time. While we were there we got PRESENTS! I love presents!

They went all out and said this is just round one.. lol

We got our umbrella stroller for when he is a little bigger..



The boppy..


.. and the monitor we registered for.


I am super excited about all these goodies. We were there till around 5pm. As we were leaving I mentioned that Mike was said that we couldn't hit the Bass Pro Shop in Ft Myers because by the time we would get there it would be closed. That was a mistake. My godfather mentioned the bigger one that was only 10 minutes in the opposite direction. Mike has been such a good sport all day that I agreed.. lol. Thankfully we were only there an hour. He could have been there all day. We hit the road around 6pm and got home a little after 9pm. I think we were both passed out by 9:30pm.. lol

Since we were gone all day yesterday I didn't take a belly pic till this morning. So without further ado.. 24w1d..



I think I may have popped.. what do you think?

2 comments:

kate said...

You look great! And that's the same bobby we registered for. It's so cute! :)

True Companions Plus One? said...

Ooh, presents - how fun! And I hear ya about Bass Pro Shops. My husband could spend all day there or in Gander Mountain. lol