Sunday, May 31, 2009

Introducing Chase Michael..

Wow.. what a crazy few days.. no time for the birth story yet but it is coming.

Chase Michael White arrived on Wednesday, May 27th @ 6:38pm. He was 8lbs 10oz and 22" long. He is perfect... here are some pictures!







Heading home!


Chillin'

7 comments:

SweetPea said...

He is adorable!!! And the spitting image of his daddy! Even though 8lbs 10oz seems big, he looks like a tiny little peanut in his carseat!!! AH!!! I'm so happy for you guys. Congrats again and I can't wait to see more pictures of MJ! ;) (oh and sorry for overdoing the !...but I'm so freaking excited for you! lol)

kate said...

He is a beautiful baby! Congrats to the new Mommy and Daddy and welcome to the world Chase!

Mrs.Rotty said...

he's beautiful!!!!!!!!! perfect! good job mama!!

Kelly said...

Congrats on your gorgeous baby boy! Looking forward to reading your birth story :o)

koyn said...

He is so perfect! Congratulations!

Unknown said...

He is adorable!! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

He's beautiful! Congrats you two!