Sunday, May 10, 2009

L&D Visit.. #1..

So last night around 1:30am I woke up with severe abdominal pain.. severe to the point where I couldn't speak. The power was out so we loaded the car by candlelight. Headed to L&D and got situated the room. The put the monitors on Chase sounded great but I was only showing weak contractions. They checked me and I was the same as Thursday. About an hour or so later I puked and then felt better. The kept us till about 5:30am and sent us home. Got home and tried to sleep but the pain never fully went away. It did lessen a lot.

Went to breakfast with my mom at 8:30am.. ate a little something and went back home around 10am. Tried to nap but woke at 11am with more pains. They have been constant with really painful spikes for a couple hours. I am timing the spikes but there is no pattern to them.

So here I sit.. in pain.. praying that it either stops or turns into something.. ::sigh::

::UPDATE::

Still here.. still pregnant. The pain stayed pretty bad till around 2pm.. then I decided to get back in the tub. It helped but I was ready to fall asleep in the tub so I decided to take 2 more tylenol and try to nap. Success! Now here I am 97% pain free..finally.. lol. This kid better not decide to torture me for the next 3+ weeks.. lol

4 comments:

Mrs.Rotty said...

i got my fingers crossed for you!!!

May T said...

Phew! Close one!

Kelly said...

Hope you have a peaceful restful night!

Schwandy said...

It not nice to hurt your Mommy like that Chase.
I hope the pain stays away until real labor. Try to get some rest!