
September 19, 2009

One year ago today I was cussing my body for screwing with me. I had been spotting for 6 days but no period. I was officially having my longest LP ever, 11 days. After prodding from a friend I bought some pee sticks on my way home from work with the intention of waiting a few extra days. When I got home I decided to pee just to prove her wrong. Imagine my shock when after 18 months and a failed IVF that second pink line showed up. I frantically called said friend and cried, and freaked, etc.
Now I have Chase. He is truly the love of my life. Even when he is screaming and I want to pull all my hair out I wouldn't trade him for anything. He is 3 months old and so much fun.
What a difference a year can make.
3 comments:
I remember that day very clearly! Partially thanks to that being the day we found out Emilia was a girl. September 19th was an amazing day for both of us. Give Chase a big hug from his Auntie SP!
Love it, LOVE it, Love it. So sweet!
I still look to you for a source of hope an inspiration - :)
Post a Comment