


Dear Chase,
Wow.. 4 months old. How time seems to be flying. You are becoming such the little ham. Always giggling and flirting when we are out and about. You are such a happy boy. Every morning I look forward to your smiling face and cuddles. I love that you are "talking" more. It just makes me smile. You are trying to crawl already, pulling your legs up under and pushing off. I am so proud but realizing that baby proofing must happen now!
Daddy has been staying at home with you and watching the bond you two have just melts my heart. You adore him and he adores you. I love watching the two of you interact.
You already love Gator football. You are so content to just hang out during the games. You love it when we do the cheers and smile and giggle.
Little man.. I love you so much. I cannot believe the joy you have brought into my life.
Hugs and Kisses
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment