So.. I got myself a new camera. A Canon XTi.. we found it used on craigslist for a great price! Here are some pics..
I love him..lol
Ok, so his 4 mon appt was yesterday. He is 15lb 6oz and 26 1/4 inches long. That is the 75% for weight and the 100% for height according to the pedi. He is getting soooo big!
Hi! Found your blog through SnarkyMom's blog. Your little guy is too cute!!!! You are going to love your XTi. I have the Canon 40D and love everything about it!!! They take such wonderful pictures. Can't wait to read more of your blog. Hope you'll stop by to visit me!!
4 comments:
adorable! and he's getting so big- time freaking FLIES!!!!
I love him!!! Such the cutest thing. Have fun taking more pictures of that adorable boy!
He is gorgeous!
Hi! Found your blog through SnarkyMom's blog. Your little guy is too cute!!!! You are going to love your XTi. I have the Canon 40D and love everything about it!!! They take such wonderful pictures. Can't wait to read more of your blog. Hope you'll stop by to visit me!!
Post a Comment