Yup.. AF is here.. in full force. Just in time for my family reunion at the beach.. lol. Oh well.. it ended a stupid long cycle. I have started charting again and will use the CBEFM. Not that any of it will do me a bit of good since we are infertile. Blah.
Sorry.. I am feeling a tad down. I didn't get the job so no new awesome insurance for me. It is time to just sit and wait and hope that something works out in the near future and we can get this show on the road. I am trying to decide whether or not to find a new RE or wait it out until better insurance comes along. I am wondering if by some miracle Mike's sperm have gotten better and maybe IUI will work. I hate not knowing. I hate not being able to control such a HUGE aspect of my life. I am ready to be a mom... I have been ready for years. Patience is not my strong point and this is just getting to be stupid.
Blah!
Ella's 691 week update
1 month ago
1 comment:
(hugs) hang in there! Try and enjoy yourself ( as much as you can!) this weekend!
*grumbles about stupid Mario Kart*
Post a Comment