So much has happen.. yet.. so little as well.
Ok.. on the reproductive front... the provera worked.. AF came. Charting has started again as well as the CBEFM. More PIAC, more temps, more checking CM.. blah! I guess it just feels pointless to do all of this stuff every month when we have been told that Mike's MFI is so bad IVF with ICSI is our onlt option. Blah. I have an appointment on Aug 5th with a new RE. I have never done all the proper testing and part of me is really hoping that they want another SA from Mike. My current fantasy is that the vitamins he is on have helped his MFI enough that we can try IUI. Our current insurance will pay for one round of IUI with injectables.
New topic... follow-up to the "Am I nuts" post. I don't think it is even going to be a factor in our lives. My SIL just needs to grow up way too much. She still has no job, isn't registered for classes and spends her days at the beach and with the boyfriend. I am hoping that she comes to her senses soon and moves back up with MIL, goes to school there and raises her own child. Only time will tell.
On a fun front.. we painted and redecorated the house last week. I need to finish picking up and vacuum so that I can take photos.. I promise.. they are coming.
So that is it for me..
Ella's 691 week update
1 month ago
4 comments:
I'll be following your story, as it seems MH and I are just a few weeks behind you, with the same issues. I have that same vitamin fantasy!
If you had asked me 2 years ago if I thought that my fantasies would EVER involve vitamins...
Good luck with the new RE. I know what it's like to hope something as simple as vitamins could change things. And you never know maybe they have. Here's hoping the new RE will give you some answers and help you get the baby you so deserve.
*hugs*
Yay for an update - I've been looking every day just in case!
My next appt. is on 8/05 as well, so I have a good feeling that both of our appts are going well. And I really hope they do do the repeat SA and you see better numbers. And if you don't, you at least know the direction you need to go.
Can't wait to hear how it goes and to see those house pics!
Good luck with the new start with the new RE. I'm looking forward to seeing pictures!
Post a Comment