Well it was planned more than a month out and the countdown began.. by the time the day came the excitement was just nuts. I had receieved warning (thru a text message that woke me up) that Boo was tired.. and a little cranky from lack of sleep.
Ok.. lets clarify.. both of the fun women that I hung with this weekend are Mandy(ie).. so in order to minimize confusion Mandie=Boo.. Mandy=mandybr.. me=Whitey :)
Mandy and I arrived at the airport. We parked and went in. I often checked the flight status via my phone and Mandy was on the phone. In her exhausted state Boo nearly walked past us in the airport.. how she missed the obnoxious sign, leis, banana beads and our smiling faces I will never know. We then got in the car and headed to dinner. Boo proudly (lol) wore her decorations.
For dinner we went to a hole in the wall cuban restaraunt where beers were had and tastey food was consumed. (pardon my overexcited smile and Boo's sleepiness)
The Boo-ze Fest project was revealed and we made a Mandy(ie) sandwich with a Callie in the middle.

it takes some time to grow so I will post another photo later...

Then the task at hand was making rum punch for the boat trip the next morning. Who needs to measure.. just pour it all in!
The next morning we got up.. enjoyed a fabulous breakfast that Mike prepared ... mmmm.. maple bacon.. :::drool:::: and loaded up the boat to head out. We got to the first stop.. climbed in our rafts and floated enjoying rum punch.

Then we hunted creatures.. some of the shells we found still had creatures.. I shared the joy of them crawling on you. We also located sand dollars and they peed on Boo.. (sand dollar photos to come later)
We then headed towards spot 2.. Jager decided to float with us. Unfortunatly I do not have photo or video of the 2 funniest images of this trip.
Story 1... Picture this.. Boo all lathered up with sunscreen jumps into the 6' deep water. Waves rolling. She slowly, in a rum induced calm, swims towards the raft. Once she arrives at the float he head cocks curiously as she attempts to determine the best plan of attack. She turns her back towards the raft and "jumps".. her body missing the seat of the raft and she slides quickly back into the water. Once resurfacing she attempts this again, and again, and again. Laughter is quickly getting louder (I was laughing with her.. not at her.. I swear.. ok maybe I was laughing at her.. but only a little). After close to 5 minutes of this constant struggle she manages, with my help, to get into the raft.
Then we nested and I made Boo cry and many 6+ ladies very, very jealous!
A long day of rumpunch and sun will make you tired... I went to bed just before 11pm. We had a big day ahead!
Monday morning we woke up and got dressed and ready to go. The plan was to pick Mandy up around 10:30am .. we got there early.. I am always early. Then we headed to the park.
We entered the park and Boo was tearing up with excitement.. really.. those were tears..
As we wandered we couldn't help but stop and take care of the many photo opportunities.. such as the egg...
It's ok Mandy.. i'll save you!
Boo, are you attempting sexytime with the dragon after it tried to eat mandy??

After the horse we decided to go play with the birds.. they only like Boo.. she smelled the funniest.

See.. we wore them all day :)

Then we found the splash bridge and Mandy decided she wanted to get wet..

Then I decided to join her.. and we made a video..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXpgGc1xItY
or not...
Then came time for the tigers.. I love tigers...



Even those big eyed stuffed tigers.. those were Boo's favorite.

While at Busch Gardens we didn't expect to see anyone we knew.. but it is a small world...
we saw... MrsADM's Monkey...

and then we saw Shaq.. yes.. it is a horrible photo but I swear it was him.

Then we moved onto some rollercoasters... oh and the 4D movie.. we are HOT!

We then wandered the park.. posing for pictures and checking out the animals..
Anteater

Elephants

Lions

and crazy women drivers!!!

Mandy decided she wasn't wet enough so she stood in another splash zone...

Of course no day is complete without free beer.. hey.. it is called Boo-ze Fest for a reason!

We then attended the Brewmasters club.. but that is all I can say about that.. really.. if I tell you I have to kill you.. ok.. just one thing.. Pour your beer down the center of the glass.. NOT THE SIDE!!
When consuming alcohol you have 2 reactions...
1) you fall asleep

or..
2) You pose for silly photos..

she needed a good grooming

monkey see monkey do

times 2

Hmm.. 2 apes? j/k Boo
then it was time to watch the.. peeing chimp? Yes ladies.. the chimp came over, sat right in front of Boo and began to pee... classic!
After seeing the monkeys Mandy decided to show that she was just as cute
I now present you with an amazing work of art...
and Dixie.. the uber talented artist!
Then we then ventured towards the last section of the park where we saw the Clydesdales..


The last thing we did before heading out was a roller coaster.. this is Mandy's impression of the crazy girls on the coaster..










3 comments:
Awesome!! I am so insanely jealous. You all looked like you had sooo much fun!
That looks like it was a fantastic time. I'm glad you guys had so much fun.
I'm still oh so jealous!
I'm so happy for you all! It looks like you had a great time!
Thanks for the pictures!
Post a Comment