So today is the day. We have the appointment with the new RE. I really, really don't want to go. I feel like it is just pointless. Our insurance covers very little and we cannot afford treatments on our own. Financing.. not an option at this point in time.
I have cried for 2 days straight. Between the RE garbage and family drama I am at my breaking point. I honestly cannot even stomach getting up in the morning. I got a Peak on the CBEFM this morning and have no desire to have sex. It feels like a pointless thing to do. I know that for many sex relieves stress.. for me, it causes more. See.. my endo causes severe pain during intercourse. Imagine someone stabbing you from the inside out. That is what it feels like for me. I deal with the pain around O time but at this point I am ready to just give up.
Blah.
Ella's 691 week update
1 month ago
2 comments:
I'm sorry you're so stressed. I hope that this new RE has something to say or do that will help you feel a little less blah. ((hugs))
Oh wow, I'm so sorry! Let us know how the RE appointment goes. I had mine today, too - so hopefully yours results in better news than you're hoping. If not, you know where to vent - we'll always be there!
Post a Comment