Monday, August 11, 2008

Boo-ze Fest Project...

Ok.. so tomorrow I will post a full re-cap of Boo-ze Fest Part 1... but right now it is late and I am tired and crank.. but I know that Boo and Mandy want to post stories and pictures but the promised to let me announce the project.. so here goes.

Thanks to all the contributions of photos and the photoshop skills of E_Sharp and Nikki1007's husband I present you wilth... Boo-ze Fest Shirts. We wore these shirts throughout Busch Gardens.

This photo was taken at the end of the day...


Boo-ze Fest in full effect (free beer)




The front of the shirt (thank you E_Sharp)




The back of the shirt http://tinyurl.com/6dfavr (larger view)


That is it ladies... now I am going to bed.. full report tomorrow night.. I promise!

5 comments:

mats said...

that.is.freaking.awesome.

Mari said...

I love, love, love, love, love love love the tshirts!

Thank you for sharing!

Oh, did I say I love the shirts? LOL

Stephanie said...

That is TOTAL awesomeness!!!! You girls rock!!

May T said...

Hahahahahaha! I love it!

Jennifer said...

Haha, that's awesome!