Thursday, November 6, 2008

10w4d.. i'm an AW

So.. we got to see the kiddo again today and what an amazing appointment. The babe has grown so much in the last 2.5 weeks. It is truly hard to believe that this perfect little person is just hanging out inside of me growing like crazy. We were able to record the h/b and get video of baby squirming and kicking around!

Here is the video..

The heartbeat was 179bpm.. could it be a baby girl?? Mike won't hear it.. lol. In order to get the audio we just recorded video and basically you see nothing.. lol. It is the most beautiful sound in the world!!

Now I have 11 days till my next appointment which is the first appt with the OB.. I am sooo nervous!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Simply amazing! Congrats!

JW Moxie said...

What a precious wiggly cutie!

May T said...

YAYAYAY! HI BABY!!!

Schwandy said...

Congrats! I am so glad things are going well so far. Keep up the good work baby white!