Well I guess technically I am 16w2d.. but who is counting. We had an appointment today and I realized how spoiled I am when it comes to appointments. This was the first appointment where I didn't get an ultrasound. I know, I know poor me.
Anyway, all was well today. We heard the beautiful heartbeat and found out that all my results came back great. So far pregnancy apparently agrees with me. With the exception of a little RLP things have been going pretty good. Oh.. I can't forget the hysterical crying fits for no apparent reason.. those are fun too!
The countdown to the big u/s is officially on! We find out New Years Eve whether this little baby is a boy or a girl. Mike swears boy.. both grandmothers say girl. So I guess we are taking bets. What do you think I am having??
Like a waterfall in slow motion, Part One
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment