Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Belly Pic..

I originally wasn't going to do these for awhile because I am a bigger girl and the tell tale bump won't really show for awhile. I decided to start at 16 weeks so that I had a point of reference for later in this pregnancy. Since I am using this blog as kind of a pregnancy journal you all (the 5 of you that read) get to see my jelly roll!

Oh.. and my head is cut off because when my wonderful husband took the photo he cut most of it off anyway. Just one more reason why I need a tripod!

7 comments:

Erin said...

That looks like a baby bump, not a jelly roll!
Yay!

Amy said...

Looks like a baby bump to me. I'm 20 weeks today and don't have a bump like that...I'm VERY jealous! LOL I'm also a "bigger" girl to begin with.

kate said...

Your bump looks more bumpie than mine. I still have two bumps. One on top and one on bottom. Can't they just blend together already? :)

Kelly said...

Yeah for the baby bump :o) So exciting!

True Companions Plus One? said...

Looks like a baby bump to me!

Jennifer said...

That's a baby, sister!

May T said...

That looks great hunny!