Thursday, August 27, 2009

3 months old..




Dear Chase,

Wow. 3 months old. I can't believe how big you are. I love the giant smile I get every morning when you wake up and the way you giggle when Daddy tickles you. I just wish you wouldn't stop giggling when I pull out the camera. You are growing so much every day. I swear you are bigger when I get home from work then you were when I left. You are starting to roll just not on a consistent basis and you hate tummy time. You are now finding toys fun and really seeing things. You watch as Daddy and I walk from room to room and you have realized that Jager is there. Sleeping through the night is a wonderful thing and I am so glad you seem to have mastered it, though naps could use some improvement. I think it is adorable that you prefer to nap in our bed. I am truly enjoying watching you learn and explore. I look forward to new things and more smiles. Mommy loves you.

Mommy

Chase weighs approx 13.5lbs

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love his super cute yawns!

Unknown said...

3 months! already?!
i love how his mouth is usually open- lolz!