Thursday, August 13, 2009

I am so screwed..

So, last week my husband lost his job. Hello financial panic. He carried 1/2 the income plus the health insurance so I am now frantically trying to find a way to keep Chase covered without using COBRA or killing us even more.

Now, I may lose my job. Business just isn't good and there is talk of shutting the doors. WTF? I seriously have no idea what we are going to do. This county has a 10% unemployment rate and neighboring counties aren't any better. I guess people just won't be getting paid.

I fear losing my house and the stability I so wanted to be able to provide for Chase.

I am scared shitless..

7 comments:

kate said...

Oh how I wish I could give you some great words of encouragement or lessen your fear somehow, but I can't. I will keep you all in my thoughts and hope that something comes along quickly to help you out. ((hugs))

Amy said...

I'm so sorry you're going through this. I know virtual hugs don't pay the bills...but I'm sending lots your way.

shawnandlarissa said...

I'm so sorry you're going through this. Sending tons of virtual hugs

Unknown said...

i'm sorry hon :(

Mari said...

I'm so sorry. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. (((HUGS)))

May T said...

Damn. I can understand completely. It's a scary world right now. Hang in there and stay calm.

Unknown said...

H+P