Monday, June 30, 2008

Still waiting.. impaitently...

Seriously.. this is the cycle that will never end. This is the 1st cycle post IVF and Mike and I decided to take a break from charting, OPKs all of it. I am kicking myself now as I sit at CD 59 with no sign of AF.. and no, i'm not KU. I am at a loss for what to do as the RE made me so mad I don't want to go back and I don't really have a great OB. I guess it is time to remedy that situation.

Blah.. please let this cycle end so that I can move on and start charting and such again.

4 comments:

May T said...

::::AF DUST::::

JW Moxie said...

Maybe you can call the office and they can call in a prescription for provera to get AF kickstarted? I know how awful those too-long cycles are.

SweetPea said...

Come on end of the cycle!!!!! I'm wanting it comes soon so you can get started trying again!!!

Jennifer said...

That's the bad part about not temping/charting. YOu like not having to do it every day but your cycle becomes an unknown again. Blech.

I hope FP shows soon for you.