Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Becareful what you wish for..

So.. I have found myself worrying over my lack of symptoms. Sure.. I am only 6 weeks along.. plenty of time for symptoms to start but it seems like everyone else got them right away. My symptom.. sore boobs.. that was it.. well.. until Monday.

Monday night.. around 10:30pm I lay down to pass out.. and this wave of nausea hit me.. hard. I didn't actually vomit but I dry heaved enough that Mike came and checked up on me. I ate a little something and felt better. Great. No biggie.. I figure it was just the pre-natel vitamins upsetting my stomach.

I felt fine all day Tuesday. Went to bed early because the husband was being an ass. Around 3:15am my dream turns to one where I am rushing to find a bathroom because I need to vomit. I wake up so sick. More dry heaving... so off to the kitchen I go. There I am... 3:30am sitting at my table half-asleep stuffing a cheese sandwich in my mouth and praying it doesn't come back up so that I can go back to sleep.

Like I said.. be careful what you wish for.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Oh no!
What a double-edged sword! You're happy to have them, because know that everything is working like it should, but man, the nausea blows (and mine never woke me up at night!!)

May T said...

LMAO. Sorry.. that's funny.