Monday, October 20, 2008

Such a beautiful sound!

So.. due to doctors office scheduling my u/s appointment was changed from tomorrow to today. Mike couldn't go with me so I brought my mom. This appointment was so much better than the last. No rushing so we got lots of time to look at the kid. It was sooo cool.. seeing that little heartbeat going like crazy and the arm and feet. He was even wiggling around for us.. saying hello. The tech made my day when she asked if I wanted to hear the heartbeat. Talk about the BEST sound ever!!! I got a little teary eyed and had a stupid grin plastered to my face. I really wish Mike had been there.


As expected.. a new photo.. not the best but i'll take what I can get..


5 comments:

Mrs.Rotty said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!
look at your little jelly bean! so freaking sweet

SweetPea said...

There is your little gummy bear! So freaking cute. :) Congrats on the heartbeat again!!!

Rebecky said...

Congratulations :)

Poeia said...

NUBS! I love me some baby nubs.

Schwandy said...

Congrats on hearing the heartbeat. I'm so glad things are going well for you. :)