Monday, October 13, 2008

The kid is not holding up its half of the agreement..

So.. after spotting Saturday I made a deal with the kid. I said that I would rather have nausea then spotting. Woke up Sunday morning feeling like crap. Thought cool.. the kid agrees to my terms.. yea.. not so much. Nausea is still here along with more bright red spotting. I am hoping that it stops soon otherwise I will be on the phone with the doctor. Not sure what else he can really do. I am hoping and praying that I am just one of those girls who spots.. as much as it sucks I just want this kid to hang out for at least 30 more weeks.

We are supposed to tell his mom in just under 2 weeks.. I really hope we still have good news..

Kid.. you are grounded.. for life.. just so you know.

4 comments:

Wishful Thinkin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wishful Thinkin said...

*all things crossed*

SweetPea said...

Oh come on babe. That's no way to treat your mother! I'm glad it has stopped but if it even looks like you are spotting again, call that doctor!!!

k8ybug said...

I love you guys. You're in my thoughts!