Here we go with some nitty gritty truths I have discovered. When Mike and I first started dating I was a well mannered lady who wouldn't burp loudly and I always left the room if I had to pass gas. Not so much anymore. Over the several years we have been together I have let myself pass the occasional stink less fart.. and periodically I have let out a burp to impress a football team.. but since becoming pregnant I have no shame.
When you are bloated and full of gas it hurts.. it makes me nauseous and I just want it out.. so I let it rip.. often. I have cleared the room on many occasion.. even the dog will leave. They are loud.. stinky and often. I have no shame. Oh.. and the burps.. I could win an award at a Frat house for the longest.. deepest.. loudest burps... no beer involved. I have become a pro. Now.. hopefully I will be able to tame this new talent when the kid comes so that I am not the one teaching it bad habits.. that is Mike's job.
Like a waterfall in slow motion, Part One
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment