So.. we have started the nursery. Being that I have no artistic ability my aunt will be coming up sometime in the near future to do the best part. An underwater theme. Complete with fish, turtles, docks, coral, etc.
Here is my lame rendering on paper that I will be mailing to her to give her an idea of what I am looking for. In the mean time I thought I would share my lack of artistic abilities with you..
So here goes..
Ceiling.. sunshine fan and white puffy clouds..
The Closet... it will be the underside of a dock complete with bait bucket,
snook,
redfish, etc

The window nook where the dresser/changing table is. Dolphins.. fish!

Back wall.. boat, crib, tarpon and the start of the coral reef..

Wall with the door.. coral reef continues, turtles, manatees, bookcase..

I am capable of painting the base colors.. water, sky, etc and started that project today. Here are two pics of the water color.. I still
have to paint the door but it is a start. I can't wait to see this room completed!

No comments:
Post a Comment