Thursday, January 22, 2009

Stupid test.. stupid needles..

So.. I failed my 1 hr glucose test and I am really bummed! I failed by 7 points whatever that means. I now have to take the 3 hr test which is scheduled for next Wednesday at 8:15am. So much for sleeping in on my day off. :::sigh::: I really, really hope I pass the 3 hr or I just might cry. I haven't gained any weight so far this pregnancy so the idea of dieting sounds odd to me. Granted I am a chunk to begin with. I will do whatever is best for this little boy. I just pray it doesn't mean giving up chocolate ice cream.

Yes.. pity party for one.

1 comment:

Erin said...

I'm so jealous you haven't gained yet for this pregnancy. I was chunk before, and am even MORE chunk now! I had hoped I wouldn't gain either, but, no such luck...
Good luck on the 3 hr!