882 @ 15dpo.. so yea.. according to the nurse I am "officially pregnant". Awesome. Still scared shitless. Spotting was back last night along with some cramping so needless to say Mike and I were both pretty nervous. It has subsided now and I am hoping it will just stay away for my sanity sake. I have a 3rd beta scheduled for Monday morning and then we will make my 1st official appointment. Yay! She mentions an u/s which thrills me! Mike of course wants to be there too.. I have no idea how that will work with our work schedules. The office lied to me when they originally told me that they make late appointments. Grrr. Oh well.. such is life.
We are out of town this weekend. My cousin is getting married. It is going to be a tough secret to keep.. lol
Like a waterfall in slow motion, Part One
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment