Tuesday, September 23, 2008

So.. I have an announcement..

I am KU.. yea.. me..

I am officially that woman I have always been jealous of. The one who struggles, has failed treatments and on a non-medicated cycle gets KU. I am in complete disbelief and utter shock. It doesn't feel real. Even though I pee on sticks daily and they are still positive I fully expect it to get taken away from me.

I should get the results from my 1st beta and progesterone test sometime today. I am assuming I will go in for another tomorrow or Thursday morning. I have been spotting since 5dpo.. often red so I guess they are checking up on me.

We have kept our Oct 7th appt with the RE. I will be 6w2d then so hopefully I will get an u/s and see a heartbeat. Fingers crossed.

For good measure here is a pic of some pee sticks.. lol

7 comments:

Danse said...

Congratulations!!!

mrsblondies said...

Congratulations. What got you to test despite the spotting?

Jenna said...

AHHH!!!! Congrats!
Yay! I am so happy for you!!

Amy said...

Congrats!!!

Megan said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I am so excited for you!

kate said...

Yaaay for positive pee sticks! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congrats girl! I bawled like a baby when I heard and called my mom!