...as of yesterday and according to books this kid is the size of a sesame seed. I still am having a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that I am actually pregnant. There is a little human (or as May teases 2 humans) growing inside me right now. Completely hard to believe. On the symptom front... my boobs hurts.. my nipples are killing me and I am really tired. Though, the fatigue could be because of my weekend.
My cousin Brandy got married this weekend. She was one of my bridesmaids and really should have been my MOH. She was my savior for my wedding so my goal was to do anything and everything I could to make her day awesome. I ran around like a crazy woman for 12 hours. Hanging decorations, making centerpieces, organizing last minute details etc. I took 1 hr to eat lunch, shower and get dressed for the wedding then I was off to the races again. Mike was upset with me. He was worried I was doing to much. I wasn't spotting and I kept up with my water intake so I think I was ok. Mike made a new friend though.. my cousin Rachel's daughter Lily. Lily just loved Mike. She is 11 months old and they just played all night. Finally she ended up falling asleep on his shoulder.. talk about melting your heart.
So.. now I wait for the results of my 3rd beta.. and then make my 1st appt in which I have been promised an u/s.. yay!!!
Like a waterfall in slow motion, Part One
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment