Thursday, September 18, 2008

My Body Hates Me...

Yup.. it does I promise. I'm not making it up. It has realized that I am trying to grow another human being inside of it and is determined to not let that happen. It is revolting against reproduction.

So my cycles are wacky as is. I have a short LP.. longest being 11dpo. Usually my cycles are as follows.. O between CD17-21.. spot brown at 8dpo.. nothing at 9do and AF by 10dpo. That is my normal. Could by body be normal this cycle.. of course not. It had to be difficult. Here is how it is going so far this month. (possible TMI.. be warned)

The O date was normal. Only slightly weird because I O'd the day after my CBEFM gave me my 2nd peak. (A day later than usual). The weirdness started happening at 5dpo. Bright red spotting.. just once. Then 6dpo.. nothing.. not a drop. 7dpo.. lets call it maroon spotting.. a little brown earlier in the day (I warned against TMI). 8dpo.. nothing until about 9pm.. then a little red. 9dpo.. brown.. thats it no red. 10dpo.. brown.. maroon.. bright red.. nothing... wtf?

Today I am 11dpo.. nothing this morning.. now I am having a little spotting.. reddish.. AF is coming today.. I can just feel it.. but wtf is the deal with the spotting. I mean come one. This is the last cycle before our next RE appt (Oct 7th). Can't my body cooperate just once?

That is all.. oh..my chart incase you are interested..... Chart

1 comment:

Addy said...

I'm sorry honey. :( I wish there was someway I could be there to help all you lovely ladies.


Tag.