
I have been working on my registries all week since I was told that my shower invites will be going out soon. I hate registries! Things online are not in the store and things in the stores are not online. It makes organizing and planning a registry next to impossible. I thing the BRU registry is as close to done as it will get and I am heading to Walmart today or tomorrow to finalize that one. I originally had big ticket items available on both but now I realize that just isn't going to work since NOTHING I like at Walmart is in the stores. So frustrating.
I went with Mike's cousin Julie who is 16 weeks and her friend Aubrey who is 11 weeks and theirs moms to BRU on Saturday. I was the voice of knowledge as they started registries since I had done so much research.. lol. They also learned the importance of Baby Bargains. It was a fairly nice time. After shopping (I bought nothing) and lunch I went home and took a quick nap. Then we headed to Uncle Dan's for dinner. Many of the people there hadn't seen me since Christmas and the comments about my belly were kind of funny.. lol.
I guess that is it.. just dealing with kicks to the pelvic bone and not sleeping.
No comments:
Post a Comment