Tuesday, March 31, 2009

31 Weeks..

Yea.. yea.. I am a few days late but it will be ok.. lol. Here is my technically 31w2d belly pic.



I don't feel like I look any bigger but according to a few people on Friday "there is no way you'll make it to your due date, you are huge" Gotta love people.

So Sunday I completed my 24-hr urine collection. That was just so much fun ::rolls eyes::.. I dropped it off yesterday and should get results at my appointment tomorrow.

This is a very busy week. My cousin is getting married Friday on the other coast of Florida so in preparation I have an appointment for an eyebrow wax tonight and a pedicure tomorrow. Thursday is our hospital tour and Friday my mom and I are leaving work at noon to make the drive. I still have a dress to iron and clothes to pack. All I want to do is pass out.

That is all. My life is boring.. lol

1 comment:

Kelley said...

Don't you love those comments? I get "wow, you're getting bigger every day!" all the time. It makes me want to kick someone. I think you look great!