Thursday, March 26, 2009

He is still a boy...

So I had an OB appt today. Mike came with me to offer moral support since I was going to bring up my panic attack and ask about meds. They brought us into the room with the u/s machine and I got excited. The nurse said sorry but it was the onlt room available. A few minutes later the doctor came in. I got the actual doctor. This is the first time I met her and she was really cool. I teased her about t he u/s sound machine.. she paused and said "what the hell, you're my last appt of the day lets take a peek."

I was over the moon excited! She laid me back and there he was! He is head down and so big! He kept waving his hands and wiggling around. She double checked and confirmed he was a boy.. lol.

Now on to the other stuff. I mentioned the attack with the Welbutrin and she agreed that I should stop taking it. She said if I had such a reaction it was not worth it.

Then we moved onto the pains and other weird stuff. My ribs are definitely separating and that is what is causing the shortness of breath and the constant abdominal pains. She did think some of the other stuff that was going on was a little weird so she is sending me for blood work and I have to pee in a jug for 24 hours.. great fun.

I really feel like she is being pro-active which is a good feeling considering all my issues. She is bringing me back in next week to go over my results and do a B/P check.

That is all.. but it was really cool for Mike and I to see Chase again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to hear that things went good at your appointment and that you got to see the little one again! I have been thinking of you!