Here is the week 29 belly pic..

Yes the tank is a different color.. but I couldn't find the right one.. lol. I was out this weekend and people were asking when I was due so I guess I officially look pregnant.
On Saturday while Mike was away at the races my mom and I went looking for a chair for a nursery. I wanted a comfy recliner that rocked but I could sleep in for under $300. We found one at the Rooms-to-Go clearance center. Usually their stuff is scratch and dent but this chair was available new in the box! Sold. Bonus part.. mom paid and said it was my shower gift.. I was so ok with that! We got it home and unpacked. It was in 2 pieces so we were able to get it in the room. Mike wants to put it in the living room.

It is super comfy!!
1 comment:
I love your belly pics!
Post a Comment