
I married my perfect match. It is crazy when you think of all we have been through in the past 2 years. We started TTC one month before our wedding because we already had a PCOS and endometriosis diagnosis for me. Now here we are 2 years later, after struggle, tears, failed treatments and a miracle pregnancy just waiting for our son to arrive.
Money is tight this year so no gifts but he did surprise me this morning. When I got out of the shower he was still in bed. I went and teased him and he said he was cold. Well, when I walked into the kitchen I got a surprise. There on the table was my bowl of cereal, a glass of milk, glass of OJ a card and a vase with 2 roses from my rose bush out front. He was so proud of himself.. it was too cute. The card was perfect and I got all teary.
We are hoping to go to dinner tonight but it may not be affordable.. maybe we will just get a sub and head out to the pier where our reception was. As long as I am with him nothing else matters. I truly have the worlds greatest husband!
3 comments:
Awww, how sweet! Happy Anniversary to you both and may many more be ahead!
Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment