Monday, April 27, 2009

35 weeks..

So yesterday was 35 weeks.. 35 days to go. Craziness. What is really crazy is that he could be here in as little as 2 weeks or he could be stubborn and still be camped out in 6 weeks requiring a forceful eviction. I am feeling almost ready. We got several things checked off our to-do list and only 1 major purchase decision is left.. the breast pump. I need to decide soon so I can order it and have it here before his arrival.

I think the fact that I have no exact date is really starting to bother me. I am a planner but not knowing exactly when time runs out is screwing with me mentally. Such is life.

Here is the 35 week pic..


I don't think I look a whole lot bigger.. but I know I am . Shirts are getting shorter and movement is more restricted. I realized this weekend that I am no longer able to sit on the floor unless there is something nearby I can use to pull myself up.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Duude. You better not go before me, or else Ima be pissed!
I feel the same way. Not knowing is killer!

Mrs.Rotty said...

awwwwwwwww yay!!! almost done!