Wednesday, April 22, 2009

34w2d

Yes.. I am late with the weekly belly pic. Its worse though.. I used the wrong shirt too but it was 10pm and I was exhausted!

Here is the pic..



There is no doubt I am pregnant. I started getting comments including my first "is it twins?" from some ghetto lady at the store. I have started getting stares too.. joy.

I had a doctors appt yesterday and everything looks good. The appt lasted all of 5 minutes. I go back in 2 weeks and was told to expect to strip from the waste down. Internal and GBS swab here I come.. joy.

I am over being pregnant.. lol. I keep telling this child that once I hit 37 weeks he can come anytime. I would like to stop have stabbing pains in my hips every time I move. Plus I really want to see his face. I have been having dreams about him but he has no face.. it is weird.. lol.

No comments: