So tomorrow I am having surgery. Kind of a shocker.. to me too. I kind of knew that this was in the future based on my recent test results but didn't expect it to be so soon. Basically I developed gall stones during pregnancy. This is actually a common thing from what I am learning. So tomorrow they are removing my gall bladder via laproscopic surgery. I have had laps before due to my endo so I have an idea what the recovery will be like.. just not will a 4 week old. Honestly, the idea of being put under is freaking me out this time. I have always know the risks but have never had this much to live for. If something goes wrong I leave my son without a mother.. scary shit!!!
Anyway.. so we head to the hospital at 10:30am tomorrow and the procedure will happen between 1pm & 2pm. It is a quick procedure and I will be home tomorrow evening. By Monday I should be good as new and the attacks should come to an end.. thank goodness.
I will try to update this weekend as I will be a bit groggy for a day or two. Oh.. and I only have to pump and dump for 24 hours.. not too bad.
Like a waterfall in slow motion, Part One
3 years ago
3 comments:
I'll be keeping you in my thoughts. I'm sure things will go just fine but I know it's still scary.
Good Luck tomorrow & I will keep your family in my thoughts & prayers!
H+P my dear! I will be thinking of you tomorrow and I hope all goes well :)
Post a Comment