..holy crap my boobs hurt this morning. Feeding from the breast is still an issue (have a call in to the LC).. but supply is not. Mike actually got up with the little guy last night so I went from 11pm till 7am without pumping.. I paid for it this morning. When I woke up I was completely engorged.. they hurt SO bad. So I pumped.. and pumped.. and pumped. 12 oz later and the flow finally slowed. I think I am officially making enough milk to feed several babies. I now have the 12 oz from this morning in my fridge and 30 oz in my freezer. The bad part.. it has been 1.5hrs since I pumped and my boobs are aching again. I don't want to discourage supply but I would love to find a solution to the pain other than pumping every 2 hours since that is not possible once I go back to work.
Anyway.. enough about my boobs. The little man is doing great. He has had a tummy ache the past 2 nights and that is no fun. Otherwise he is a great baby. Eats like a champ (just not on the boob), sleeps great and is overwhelmingly happy. I just adore him.
The bad thing is that the abdominal pain I thought was caused by pregnancy cam back at 4am Saturday morning. Now the pain is still here 24+hrs later and the vomiting made me feel like I overworked my abs. I plan on calling my primary doctor tomorrow and trying to get in for an appointment. I am going to
ok any test they want to run that will figure out what the problem is. Being in pain while trying to take can of a newborn is very difficult. Thank goodness for a wonderful husband!
Ok.. now for a picture.
2 comments:
Again, total jealous of your super boobs! You will out do my freezer stash by the time you go back to work!
And always, he's beautiful! I love his pictures!!
What a cutie!
Post a Comment