Medical updates on me. The tummy pain that we thought was pregnancy related came back so I called my primary and went in for testing. They did an u/s which showed gall stones and liver inflammation. Then on Tuesday I went in for an abdominal CT.. in which they made me drink barium and then injected me with some iodine crap. After injecting me they decided to tell me that I had to pump and dump for 48hours. I was not and am still not a happy camper. Thank goodness I have a freezer supply.
To top that off I am sick... sore throat, cough, fever sick. That combined with a 3 week old is NOT fun!!! Hopefully it will pass soon.
Ok.. fun stuff. Today we took Chase to the beach for the 1st time. We weren't there long as it was hot as hell. He pretty much slept through the whole thing only waking to scream when we put his toes in the water. Here are some pics..
Toes in the water..

Not thrilled about it..

So cool with his shades

photo fail

with Daddy
2 comments:
Love it! He's adorable. And I would be pissed too if you woke me up with cold water on my feet!
I am sorry to hear that you are having to go through so much so soon after delievering your LO; feel better soon!!
That is so sweet that he has already made it to the beach :)
Post a Comment