Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Finally Official..

Beta results are back.. and tada, i'm not pregnant. I've know this for a few days but hearing the official result wasn't easy. Mike and I are being strong. We go in next Tuesday to meet with the doctor and find out WTF went wrong. I swear.. if he tells me my progesterone was too low I will have a fit!

Back story.. when we first met with this RE I brought him all my charts showing that I typically start spotting at 8dpo and AF usually arrives between 11-12dpo. He told me my charts were wrong and that I was ovulating earlier. Sorry.. he was wrong. Then he threw the study at us and all confusion set in. Anyway.. maybe I am looking for someone to blame so that I don't feel like I failed.

I have lost a lot of faith in this doctor. Maybe he will restore my faith at the appointment but I am doubtful. I have requested a copy of my file. I am hoping that finally knowing the actual SA, E2 levels, etc will give me some answers. Ugghh.. this has been the worst rollercoaster of my life and I am drained.

2 comments:

murphyec said...

OH Callie, I am so sorry! If you need to chat you know where to find me.

JW Moxie said...

I'm thinking of you, Callie.