Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I am the next American Idol...

.. at least in my living room. So as you know from my previous post the husband and I got a Wii over the weekend. What did I find to complete my love of the Wii you ask.. I found Karaoke American Idol. This game is perfect for the wanna be singing sensation who is tone deaf... lol.

Picture this... sitting on your living room sofa, in your pajamas rocking out to everything from Copacabana to Beyonce's Irreplaceable. Yes.. I even sang Soundgarden's Black Hole Sun. I am a versatile rock star! This game is perfect for me. I love to sing.. but don't do it well. The game shows you where you are according to pitch and on the easy setting it is very generous.

Another awesome aspect of the game.. the judging. Randy, Paula and Simon love me! Simon says I have charisma. I rock!!!

On Sunday night we hung with friends and found the competition mode where you play against each other and people are booted each round. Needless to say, I lost that one but we had a ton of fun!

2 comments:

JW Moxie said...

"In my life, indisposed, in disguises no one knows..." Black Hole Sun is one of my old faves. I haven't played that one on Wii yet. Maybe we'll have to rent it this weekend!

May T said...

I wish I could be an American Idol.. maybe I'll have to buy the game..