So since we are kind of on TTC hold until we find better insurance I have decided to blog about random crap.
Friday night I got a wild hair and bought a Wii and Mario Kart. The husband wasn't thrilled at first because of the cost issue but once we played he loves it. Here are a few things they don't warn you about when buying the Wii.
1. Once people find out you have one they flock. Especially if Mario Kart is mentioned.
2. That an entire day can be wasted in your pajamas without any realization of time
3. When you stay in your pj's and play all day you wake up the next morning with what I lovingly call Wii arm.
Yes, I am apparently that out of shape that my right arm hurts like I lifted weights all day. I am just hoping that over time the pain subsides and maybe my arms will get nice and toned.
Yea... i'm a dork.
Like a waterfall in slow motion, Part One
3 years ago
1 comment:
I'm with you on Mario Kart. Last night, we played WiFi Mario Kart with friends in Michigan (we're in Georgia). Too much fun. Have a boxing match with DH, and then we'll talk about how sore your arms are. :)
Post a Comment