So this morning at 7dp3dt and I am spotting. This is equivalent to 10dpo. During a normal cycle I usually start spotting about 8dpo with AF arriving at 11-12dpo. I am feeling defeated. Yes, I know that progesterone can cause spotting. Yes, I know it is not over yet. I just wanted everything to go perfect and right now.. my positivity is dwindling.
I am so scared that this cycle is ending because we don't get another shot anytime soon. What little IF coverage we have is crap and we cannot afford a cycle on our own. Right now financing a cycle isn't an option either. I am sad.
Ella's 691 week update
1 month ago
2 comments:
No, no, no. This is suppossed to be your month! The spotting MUST be from the meds. I won't beleive otherwise.
I have high hopes for you. Keep your chin up.
Post a Comment