Thursday, May 29, 2008

When Nesties Meet...

Ok.. so the plan was to leave work at 4pm and meet up with Mandy & MrsMeyer (Amanda) around 5-5:30pm. No biggie.. I can make it.. well.. traffic wasn't too horrible.. but mapquest... yea.. they SUCK! I ended up completely lost in Clearwater. Driving out of my way... stopped and asked for directions and still had to call MrsMeyer and have her go online and tell me WTF I was. It is ok though.. because Mandy was an hour late..lol



So.. I pick up Amanda (MM) and we head over to the restaurant/tiki bar. There is some awful band playing so we sit as far away from them as possible. We order drinks while waiting for Mandy to arrive. Amanda is too stinking cute with her southern accent. I just wanted to squeeze her. We talked random crap, called Mandy wondering where she was a few times and finally made her order over the phone.. we were hungry.



Mandy finally gets there and our food arrives. Mandy and I eat.. Amanda.. no... she picks.. it was cute! At this point I bust out the rest of the TTC 6+ ladies in all their glory.







We have a good laugh.. take some Tylenol because the band really blows.. pay and decide to walk down to the water. We decided that the "ladies" needed an adventure. Now keep in mind, I only have the photos from my little point and shoot camera.. these ladies brought the big guns.






After passing the Gator on the sand



We decide to pose for some pictures... some with, and some without our favorite ladies.






Then the adventure started... the ladies were buried in the sand and went swimming. (Mandy did some swimming too.. kinda)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qi5BdTBzJ_g&feature=email

Mandy got wet for the TTC 6+ girls!


Then we decided the ladies needed to dry out. There was a pair of men's boxers lying on the beach.. so the "girls" cozied up to them


While the "girls" were drying off we decided to reenact the infamous mermaid pose (there is one of me on another camera)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvI6obP7Tuc

Oh yea.. video too




We also participated in a little GoG





Amanda was running out of time so we took the ladies to the cabana





We then said goodbye to Amanda and Mandy and I went to check out the sunset... yes the girls went with us!






Once the sun went down we got ice cream and headed home. A fun evening was had by all!


(I am dying to see the rest of the photos)

4 comments:

mats said...

I love how the ttc6 girls were left between the rocks to bask in the sun. Too cute. You guys had a good time! I'm happy you all met up.

Unknown said...

omg- so HAWT!

May T said...

Fan.tastic.

JackiJaguar said...

that's just beautiful. I'm so glad the mermaid was part of your day.